Home       Gallery     About     Contact

Friday, June 21, 2013

Cannot do simple

After our baby was born, my husband wanted me to make jewelry.  But I couldn't seem to find the time.   Everything revolved around the baby being fed and taken care of.  When a new little human being needs your attention every 2 hours, finding time to make jewelry just isn't in the cards.

But eventually, there's a semi-routine.  Or at least small snaps of time where I can do something other than cleaning the house and laundry :)  My husband suggested that I do a simple beading design.

I thought about it, but I can't do simple.  That's boring.  I started making jewelry 13 years ago.  Every blue moon I do a simple necklace just for the heck of it, but that's rare.

That said... I found the time to do some new projects using spike beads - FUN!  Complicated but it made me happy to do :)







No comments:

Post a Comment